1. Deposits are only refundable in full on the condition that teams honour all fixtures and leave their league at the end of a season. When leaving a league every team is required to give at least 3 weeks notice of this departure or the deposit will not be refunded. If a team loses their deposit through missing a game they will be placed on a final warning. If said team was to then miss another game they will be removed from the league. If a team has acquired equipment for free as a bonus of joining the league (i.e. free team shirts) then you are required to stay in the league for at least 2 seasons. Any less than this and the deposit will not be returned.
2. Teams and individuals take part at their own risk and no liability for injury or death, other than that caused by negligence, is accepted. Individuals should arrange their own medical or other insurance policy where appropriate.
3. We reserve the right to exclude any player, team or organisation from any event, league or match.
4. By entering an event, league or match individuals and team accept responsibility to read the rules as distributed and abide by them.
5. Individuals and teams further accept that by agreeing to take part in such an event they enter into a contractual agreement to pay the agreed fee for the event, whether or not they in fact take part.
6. Teams and Individuals should be aware that in the event of an early withdrawal or expulsion from a league, no refunds will be given.
7. The league reserve no responsibility for failed video equipment resulting in aspects of the league not being fulfilled i.e. a matches highlights not being released due to corrupt footage. (We aim for every single match to be provided with full highlights including commentary but in some cases, equipment failure can cause these not to be available.)
8. Any and all sign up offers need to be redeemed within 2 weeks of signing up a team to any of our leagues. For example, if the sign up offer was a free kit upon team sign up, this kit would need to be requested (sizes and colour requirements) within 2 weeks of sign up.